Olight Warrior Mini 2 Small LED Flashlight 1750 lumens for Everyday Carry
● Tactical: a go-to tool for self-defence with its outstanding strobe mode
● Powerful size: max 1,750-lumen with a 220-meter beam distance(compared with Warrior Mini)
● Enhanced user safety: built-in proximity sensor that drops brightness to protect
● Dual switches: a side switch to select six different modes, and a tail switch for tactical operation
● Large-capacity battery: customized 3500mAh battery with extended runtimes
The Warrior Mini 2 is the brand-new upgraded version of the previous Warrior Mini, and one of the most powerful compact tactical lights on the market. It produces an astounding max output of 1,750 lumens and 220-meter beam distance despite its pocketable size. Its newly adopted proximity sensor drops the brightness level proactively in case of obstruction. As the successor of Warrior Mini, this flashlight still features a side switch for daily use and a tail switch for tactical operation. The three-level battery indicator tells the battery level and when to charge, and the customized 3500mAh 18650 battery charges with the MCC3 magnetic charging cable. In addition, the included carabiner-style ring (not for climbing) is added for enhanced portability. Compared to its predecessor, the Warrior Mini 2 is more secure, way brighter, and packed with new refinements that make it one of the most well-designed tactical pocket lights out there.
⋙⋙ Everyday Carry Defensive
⋙ Max 1,750 lumens, six light modes at your choice.
⋙⋙ More Carry Options
⋙ Pocket size, only 4.65-inch long, easy to carry in your pocket, or hang on your bag.
⋙⋙ Smart Proximity Sensor
⋙ Dims higher output modes when the light is blocked by a near object. If the object is too close for 1 minute or longer, it will turn off the light automatically.
⋙⋙ Tactical Tail Switch
⋙ Quick action with the two-stage tactical tail switch, you can activate turbo or strobe with a single press.
⋙⋙ Handy Side Switch
⋙ Access preferred output setting with the side switch for any daily use scenario.
⋙⋙ Convenient Magnetci Charging
⋙ The charging cable snaps on the flashlight tail magnetically without the hassle of plugging in.
*Free Shipping over S$67.13/RM214*
|Beam Distance (ft)||722|
|Beam Distance (m)||220|
|Max. Performance (lumens)||1,750|
|Charge type||Magnetic USB charge base|
|Light Intensity (candela)||12,300|
|Lens / Reflector Type||TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)|
|Mode Operation||Side Switch, Tail Switch|
|Form/Size Factor||Small size (Car key / Zippo Lighter)|
|Series||Series S (EDC, General Use)|
|LEVEL 1 (lumens)||4 + 206 + 40 minutes|
|LEVEL 2 (lumens)||500 to 200|
|Run-time LEVEL 2||218 + 55 minutes|
|LEVEL 3 (lumens)||120|
|Run-time LEVEL 3||19 hours|
|LEVEL 4 (lumens)||15|
|Run-time LEVEL 4||164 hours|
|LEVEL 5 (lumens)||1|
|Run-time LEVEL 5||45 days|
|Weight (g / oz)||122 / 4.3|
|Length (mm / in)||118 / 4.65|
|Head Diameter (mm / in)||25.0 / 0.98|
|Body Diameter (mm / in)||23.0 / 0.91|
|Led||High-Performance CW LED|
|Use||Everyday carry, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC, general use|
- nice edc torchWaiting for warrior mini 2 so long and finally, I got the mountain sky one! it's very bright and easy to carry, I love the mountain sky colour!
- love this tactical flashlightBlack is the most classic, love this colour very much. Upgraded edtion of warrior mini, both of them in hand.
- Practical performance!Perfect EDC. Extremely bright when needed but practical longevity lumens for battery life.
- Awesome and super bright.I needed a light for home and to carry around in the car. This olight feels sturdy and of great quality. The light output is great, super bright. I like the modes it has, 6 in total especially the strobe effect. The charging system is cool and since it’s magnetic it adds the functionality of being able to stick it to surfaces and have it light up hands free. Very happy with my purchase.
- proximity sensorproximity sensor awesome